One of the coolest parts of blogging is getting to connect with bloggers from around the world. I start each morning by scrolling through my blog feed and catching up on what everyone is doing. I follow a variety of blogs focusing on different topics ranging from fashion to traveling. The best part of this is seeing all the exciting and amazing things going on in their little neck of the woods.
I was so surprised when the lovely Travel Morgan Travel nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I have been following her adventures in Ireland for a while…talk about not helping my wanderlust. She seriously leaves me wanting to pack my bags and live abroad for a year (or two)!
Okay…so this is the way the Award works. I answer the questions Morgan left for me, then I nominate some of my favorite blogs. They then answer the questions I leave below! I tried to pick some of my favorite bloggers so I definitely recommend you check them out!
1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Helen after my mother’s sister.
2. What was your last dream about that you remember?
Ahh! I have some seriously bizarre dreams. I always wake up thinking I just dreamt the next Harry Potter series, and then I go to write it down and I completely forget it all. I think my last dream involved my uncle and his gf getting married (it was a beautiful wedding Gina if you’re reading this)
3. Tell us about your earliest school memory.
I am one of those kids that was always on their best behavior…a real goodytwoshoes, so my earliest memory from school was getting in trouble. It was kindergarten and my entire table started talking…and my entire table got in trouble. I had to move my apple and was completely mortified
4. Morning or night person?
Being a teacher means early mornings, so I am going to have to say morning person by default…not by choice!
5. If you had to live on an alien planet forever, would you want to do it?
Nope. I absolutely love space and astronomy and I find it all very fascinating to observe from Earth…but I am not brave enough to move to a alien planet…I also feel like planet Earth is pretty amazing and I haven’t finished exploring it all yet!
6. What is one of your life goals?
To write a book, I started a children’s novel last summer but I haven’t gotten around to finishing it. I would really LOVE to one day see a book with my name sitting on the shelves in a bookstore.
7. How many countries have you visited?
12…Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, China, Bahamas, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and Canada (I think that is it)
8. What was the worst smell you have every smelt?
I grew up with two younger brothers so I was constantly exposed to some pretty terrible smells. I would definitely say something that came from them…
9. Who is/was the most influential person in your life?
Tough question. I would have to say my parents, both have them have been great role models and raised me to be the person I am today. They always support me and believe in me.
10. Cat or dog person?
Dog person all the way! Cats HATE me. Seriously. I have never met a cat that didn’t try to attack me.
11. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I decided to do PROJECT 365 (I took one picture each day for a year) I had so much fun sharing my photos and the stories behind them that I continued blogging…it has definitely evolved since then.
Okay I nominate the following wonderful bloggers! Please don’t feel obligated to participate, I just wanted to let y’all know that I think you are FABULOUS and I love reading your blogs!
5. Sydney Huss
and your questions are…sorry some of them are a little out there! I wanted them to be unique!
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one person who would you want that one person to be?.
4. Did you have a favorite toy as a child?
5. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
6. What is your favorite book of all time?
7. If you could have any superpower what would you pick?
8. What is one of your life goals?
9. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
10. Do you have any pet peeves?
11. Why did you begin blogging?
I can’t wait to read all your answers! 🙂 Thank you again to Travel Morgan Travel for nominating me for this sweet award!