I am currently ONE long and crazy day away from being on Thanksgiving break! I will be spending my break in Cocoa Beach, Orlando and back in Gainesville for GAMEDAY! Needless to say I will be doing a lot of driving. With the end of the semester coming up, I have also been spending a lot of time doing school work (unfortunately I will be bringing lots home over break). Music is necessary when studying! I figured I would share my current playlist…be warned this is a CRAZY mix of music, some chill, some country, some pop! (something for everyone…)
** I am only including a few music videos**
1. Holding Out for a Hero by Ella Mae Bowen –I fell in love with this song after seeing Footloose. I think it is one of the most beautiful covers I have ever heard.
2. Amen by Eden’s Edge
3. Country Man by Luke Bryan –funniest music video ever
4. Moth’s Wings by Passion Pit –heard this in the trailer for Big Miracle starring John Krasinski
5. Party Rock Anthem -roommate bought the Just Dance 3 Wii Game…this is our favorite song to dance to!
6. Heartbeat by The Fray -I have loved the Fray since high school, so I knew I had to download this song!
7. We Found Love by Rihanna -not a Rihanna fan AT ALL, but I love this song
8. I Don’t Want this Night to End by Luke Bryan –ultimately I love anything that Luke Bryan sings plus this music video is so great!
9. Drink in my Hand by Eric Church -another country favorite
10. Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band –a little bit older, but I still love it!
Okay, not the best DRIVING mix…but my current favorite songs nonetheless! Fingers crossed my brother has a more suitable driving mix…these songs will definitely make finals a little less painful! What’s on your current playlist?