I am currently sitting in class, paying absolutely no attention to my teacher. My least favorite class of the week comes BRIGHT and early Monday morning! Right now we are listening to the teacher speak Chinese…I am very confused. There a million and one things I would rather be doing. One of these would be listening to my new favorite songs. Here is my current playlist…
1. Runaway by Mat Kearney I heard this song in the Soul Surfer movie and instantly loved it. As soon as I got home I looked it up and downloaded it. Since then it has been playing on repeat.
2. Never Alone by Lady Antebellum this song is beautiful. I heard it for the first time yesterday at our recruitment workshop. I was very surprised to find out that this song was by Lady Antebellum.
3. You Lie by The Band Perry this song was on my last list, but I am still loving it. It is very catchy and fun to sing along with in the car.
4. Love your Love the Most by Eric Church I got this song for free from Natalie’s People magazine! It came with a bunch of other great country songs. Eric Church is a great country singer, I honestly have not found a song by him that I did not love!
5. Homeboy by Eric Church Of course there is another Eric Church song that I am currently loving! Yes I have a lot of country music on this playlist…I am getting ready for summer time!
These are just a few of the songs on my current playlist…I should probably get back to listening to this class, only 2 more hours to go!