I stumbled across this earlier and had to share it! I think all of these steps will ensure a perfect day 🙂
1. Smile at strangers, I truly believe that something as small as a tiny smile can change a stranger’s day.
2. Slow down, in the world today we always seem to be rushing from one place to another, and sometimes we just need to slow down! Take a peaceful walk and observe the world around you.
3. Say Thank You 🙂 I tend to say thank you a lot, but you know what? It is the polite thing to do, and I think it can help improve your day. Sometimes just knowing you did the polite thing can bring happiness into your day.
4. Give Compliments! Who doesn’t love receiving compliments? Needless to say this can change anyone’s day!
5. Dress Nicely, I read a theory about power outfits and I believe this to be 100% true. For example, when I wear my black pumps I feel like I am on top of the world! This is how you know you are wearing your power outfit…something that makes you feel invincible…like you could stand up and do anything 🙂
6. Wear Perfume…who doesn’t like to smell nice??
7. Observe and Listen, I honestly feel like I am a master at this. This goes hand in hand with number 2, if you take the time to observe and listen to what others are feeling/saying you will learn so much more about them and the world around you.
8. Be Charming, again I feel like this goes along with number 3, it is important to remember your manners. Being rude to others will not make you feel any better about yourself…and it definitely won’t help anyone else achieve their “lovely” day.
9. Laugh, nothing feels better than a good hearty laugh. My roommates make fun of me, because I tend to laugh at EVERYTHING.
10. Wish people a lovely day. I try to do this every time I leave somewhere, even somewhere as simple as the grocery store. I always wish the cashier a lovely day, this makes me feel better and hopefully improves their day as well.
Try following these steps and see if you notice a change in your day!!