This morning started off great…Children’s Literature got finished an HOUR early, which believe me NEVER happens. During class I got this amazing email from my friend Chelsie (she goes to school in North Carolina) I found it to be so funny…that I was literally laughing out loud during class (luckily the teacher had just said something funny) Here is the email…
Random Thoughts for the Day:
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately
clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m
pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how
the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10.. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at
work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive
for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray?
I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks
me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I
swear I did not make any changes to.
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
goes to voicemail. What’d you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone
and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not
to answer when they call.
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day “Dad what
would happen if you ran over a ninja?” How the hell do I respond to
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lights than Kay.
Seriously is that not the funniest thing you have ever read? Some of those are the STORY of my LIFE! :)!
I also got another exciting email today…I was invited to the Presidential Service Award reception at the President of UF’s house! I am really looking forward to this…one of my sorority sisters Anna was also invited so we are going to go together!
After this my day went DOWNHILL…it all started around 4:45, I was about to go to art class, but my car wouldn’t start…JUST MY LUCK. It was doing the exact same thing it did last week, but this time it didn’t fix itself and I didn’t have time to call AAA because initiation was at 6:30. Luckily my twin volunteered to drive me! Unfortunately this was not the end of my bad luck, I had registration at 5:30 and of course one of the classes I wanted to take this summer was full so I have to take it first block MTWTh at 8 AM! (kill me now please!) Fingers crossed I get into an earlier class…or I may find a different elective to take!
Tonight we had initiation at Phi Mu…always exciting! I now have 14 new sisters!! Picture of the day is Biffle and I (of course!) haha!!